Wednesday 12 January 2011

Spend,spend, spend!!!!

Well the Lili of the Valley stamps were calling , so what else could I do but buy some. I've seen so many of the stamps on the LOTV design teams blogs that I just had to have them.  I succumbed to the 'Together forever' stamp. the 'Love grows' stamp and....... yes there's more some of their cute squares-romance,tea and chat and sporty boys.  So Ill show you my goodies when they arrive-so excited.  I really want to explore stamping more so here's hoping. Talking of stamping I treated myself to a couple more stamps in 'The Glitterpot' sale, some Magnolia stamps as I haven't any at all so thought another little treat with my Christmas money.That's all for now, no cards today as I had Physio for my back yesterday and feeling pretty ropey today....maybe tomorrow.
Take care x x

1 comment:

Mina said...

theres nothing more theraputic than a good old craft mega buy is there Debbi lol
Mina xxx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...