Monday 21 February 2011

Card for Christy at Tiddly Inks

A week ago Christy from http://tiddlyinks.blogspot.com
requested volunteers to make a card each to send to her friend Kellie who is turning 40 soon, so I gave her my details and she forwarded two  lovely digi images and some backing papers to help us all in making the card. Well that's mine done, so I'm going to pop it in the post tomorrow for her.  Hope she likes it. My printer decided to play up but it played ball eventually thank goodness. Sorry if the photo isn't that great.It's the clearest I could get.
How did I make it:
A5 white centura pearl card,
black card and red card for matting and layering,
red ribbon
cut out and coloured the number 40 with a red promarker,
cut out the digi stamp and coloured with black & red promarkers & a black fine liner too,
Printed out the sentiment and a matching insert with the digi on-reduced the size using my craft studio.

Had a lovely time with my daughter today, we popped to 'The Range' as she needed some supplies for her graphics and it gave me a chance to have a look at the craft stuff, I only got some brads how good was I !!!!!! Then we went to the cinema to see 'Gnomeo and Juliet'.  It was fantastic, we had such a laugh.
Well that's all for today.  x

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

It sounds like you have had a lovely day today with your daughter.

Your card is lovely too. Love the backing paper and the BIG 40!! I bet Kellie will love it too.

Love Jules xx

Mina said...

I love the colour combo Debbie, brilliant...she will love her 40th card...dont you hate it when your printer decides to have a hissy fit
Mina xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...