Wednesday 16 February 2011

Friend card

Hi,

It's one of those days when you have lots of crafty goodies but can't seem to get going.  That was me today, a sketch seems to help, so I decided to make an entry to the LOTV challenge blog using Dawny P's sketch.  Once I saw the sketch there was no stopping me.  It's my first challenge with LOTV.

It took me ages to photograph but at last its done. Hope you've all had a good day.Still got the sniffles and a bit chesty so stayed put today.  Thought it best not to go to my healthy eating class - didn't want to pass any bugs onto the learners.  Crafting is always the best medicine. 
Whoops forgot to say what I used:
LOTV cute squares,
red & pink card.
Used my cuttlebug to emboss the dots on.
backing papers from 'my mind's eye' paper pack, pink gems & friend stamp from Polka doodles.
Bye for now x

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Sweet card...I'm loving the LOTV images just not enough time to make any cards with mine at the moment...Love the papers and embossing too...
Mandy x

Jane said...

this is beautiful! gorgeous image and they're dresses look so sweet! x

Mina said...

fabulous card Debbie, I love these little sweeties
Mina xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

what a gorgeous card, I like the image, colours and layout.
Kevin xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...