Saturday 5 March 2011

Funkyhand and MovingAlong with the times challenges

Hi,

I made this card a couple of days ago but am only just getting around to putting it on today.  Had Physio yesterday for my back and legs, so body just wanted to rest when I got home.  Strict orders from hubby too to behave.  I have to be good sometimes.  I wanted to use one of my LOTV Love and Romance cute squares so here it is.

I made my first flowers, thought it was worth a play, very theraputic really.  Hope you like them.  I just printed them from My craft studio-papercraft cd rom, cut them out and curled them.
What did I use:
Pink card stock, black cardstock for matting and layering.
LOTV cute square,
Funky hand papers,
Pink buttons from my stash
2 handmade flowers
3 heart gems from stash.

I'm entering these in the following challenges http://getfunkyandcraft.blogspot.com - you need one funky hand product and include a heart on your project and http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com - anniversary theme.
Have a lovely weekend. See you soon.
Debs x

12 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

What a gorgeous card!!

Your Funky paper goes perfectly with your image choice and I love your flowers!!! Can't believe they are your first attempt .. .. you are clearly a natural at them!!

Hope your back and legs are a bit easier today.

Thank you for playing along with us at Get Funky! this month.

Love Jules xx

Loopylou. said...

oh debbie i think your flowers are beautiful hun,hope you are feeling better soon and i am so pleased you felt well enough to come and get funky with us!! hugs Lou xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Debbie. Ah this is such a sweet card, Love the pinks you have used. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Tip Top said...

Such a sweet card! And good use of Funky Hand papers too! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous card Debbie, I love the contrast of the image with your backing paper, it is very striking.
Thanks for joining in with the Anniversary challenge at MAWTT.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Jackie said...

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card in this month's Get Funky! challenge this month :)

Anice said...

This card is so sweet and the flowers are fab! Thank you for joining in with this months Get Funky! Challenge and showing that the Funky Hand more contemporary paper styles can still work with more traditional images.
Anice xx

Allison said...

very pretty card
Thanks for playing along at Get Funky this month
AllisonX

Pami said...

Hi Debs, what a wonderful card, lovely image and backing papers. Thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

Aquarius said...

Really cute card - LOTV have some great images and the FH papers go well

Anonymous said...

this is adorable, and your flowers are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT :)

jodpea said...

Congratulations on making top three in the Funky Hand Challenge, ur flowers are great.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...