Saturday 19 March 2011

Happy Saturday

Hi,

What a beautiful day it is.  No card to share today I'm afraid...  I've not been around much the last few days as I've been preparing for going away today.  Where does all the washing come from.  I'm going up to the Yorkshire Moors area as it's the spreading of my Auntie's ashes tomorrow who sadly passed away in December from cancer.  So I'm heading there with my Mum and meeting up with family members today.  I'm leaving my hubby and daughter at home so they'll get some peace from me. 

Have a lovely weekend - hope the weather stays nice and sunny and I'll be back to normal next week.Take care.

Debs x

4 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Debbie,
Sorry to hear about your auntie. Thinking of you.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Hope that the day goes well for you all...Thinking of you...
Mandy x

Mina said...

oh no Debs thats so sad, but use the time to remember your Aunt as she was and not the sadness of her passing...it may help a little
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear this Debs and I do hope all went well for you all, it's so sad Hugs
Sarah x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...