Sunday 10 April 2011

Two cards made this week!

Another beautiful day so the washer is working overtime and one load is already on the washing line - such a busy bee. Here is a card I made in the week for a friend's birthday, it's quite a different style for me - it took me a while to decide what I wanted to use on it, there was something not quite right until I tried a big flower with the sentiment and I was happy with it.
Papers - Earth love-Cosmo Cricket
Paper punched ribbon, green ribbon,
creatables die cut shapeon green card.
Prima blue flower
Hunkydory sentiment.
Here's another card that I made for my nephew's 7th birthday.
LOTV cute square, blue and black card stock, spotted papers-freebie old creative cardmaking magazine, blue buttons and blue ribbon. The sentiment is a digi stamp from My Craft Studio and I personalised it.

Have a lovely Sunday.Relaxing day crafting I feel.  Had family over both Friday and Saturday night for tea so tonight it's just us.Took a little too much on I think.Had my appointment at the hospital on Friday morning to see if there is anything they can do for my M.E, waited over a year for an appointment so was a little anxious having to go over everything that's been going on for the last 13 years.Good news though it's definately Chronic fatigue syndrome(M.E), they're going to discuss my case and offer me some therapy - really pleased.Enough of my babbling, need to get the washing out.
Take care.

Love Debs x

No comments:

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...