Saturday 25 June 2011

A card for a Special Dad

Hi,

That's me back from my lovely break in Scotland, the weather was gorgeous and I had lots of time to rest and recharge my batteries with my Mum and Sister.  Shame my cold progressed and by the time I arrived home had to get the Doctor out as my asthma was uncontrollable, needless to say I'm barking like a good un.... Nevermind! That's why this is my first posting for ages, while resting I've had chance to do some commenting so it's not all bad. Anyway here's a card I gave to my Dad for Father's day last week, he's a farmer so this card fitted him perfectly.
I used : La Pashe 'Remember When' decoupage sheet, red and green card, string and Dad sentiment.I've had these sheets for ages and decided to have a play.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
My mums craft shop challenge11-one-of -the -boys.
Dream valley challenge-9-fathers-day
 A different type of card for me....
Have a lovely day.

Love
Debs x

5 comments:

Rach said...

Debs this is a fabulous card love it. Hugs rach xxxxx

Carole of Brum said...

It's a great card, Debbie, and the perfect image to use for your farmer Dad. Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

Shari said...

Great card for your Dad Debbie!! The theme fits him perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Pleased to hear you had a nice time away. Shame about the cold and germs though.

This is a wonderful card .. .. I bed your Dad loved it.

Just perfect for a farmer.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Mina said...

now thats what I call a perfect Dad card Debs...gorgeously manly and I love the added string
Mina xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...