Wednesday 6 July 2011

Flowery card

Hi,

Well I managed to escape the confines of the house yesterday to attend my Tuesday M.E group which is run by the NHS. Still feeling chesty but it was nice to get out.  I had my body guard with me - my daughter. She offered to keep me company and she wanted to keep an eye on me, bless her.  Shattered today but it was worth it. Thank goodness it's cooler today, I can't believe how hot it's been here - did you get dive bombed by green flies Monday and yesterday? Yuk........
Anyway here's my card for today.  I followed the sketch on Get funky . I love sketches.


For my Easel card I've used papers and a flower digi from 'Papercraft Factory' cd rom by Funky Hand, Purple ribbon, buttons, card candy, I paper pieced the digi flower heads and coloured them with promarkers and used a sentiment stamp. The colours remind me of ice cream colours.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Get funky and craft -sketch challenge
Charisma cardz challenge 26 - ice-cream colours
Papertake weekly challenge anything goes, optional extra - buttons

By for now.

Love Debs x

15 comments:

Anice said...

This is a lovely card Debs. I like that collections colours as well..I use them alot! Thanks for joining in with this months Get Funky! Challenge.
Anice xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Lovely to see you here again.

I too love a good sketch .. .. and you have used Anice's beautifully.

Love your buttons on your image.

No .. .. we didn't get the greenfly .. .. hope that doesn't mean they are heading our way!!! Yuk!!!

Thanks for playing along with Get Funky!

Love Jules xx

Crafteezee said...

Love the button flowers. Thanks for playing at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Tracy GDT

Sazzle said...

Great card and I love your flowers.

Thanks for joining us over at Papertake for our anything goes challenge this week.

xx Happy crafting xx

Sazzle

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card with lovely colours.Thank you for sharing with Charisma but unfortuneately your card is not eligible for the draw as you have not stated which Ice Cream flavours you used. We hope to see you again at Charisma.
xx Vee

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Loopylou. said...

debbie this is gorgeous hun. I love the way the colour collections all just go together too, saves me pondering over which papers to use for 30 mins before i start making!! romfl!!! hope you are feeling a little less tired today. thank you for joining the funkettes and getting funky this month hugs Lou xxx

Aquarius said...

Great idea to use the sketch for an easel card - good colours

Christine said...

Great card, love what you have done with the centre of the funky flowers. x

Kathy said...

I love how you've used that image to make this lovely card. Hi Angela - this card is a delight with that lovely bird image and the perfect background papers. Thanks for playing along with our Get Funky Challenge this month!

hyper_ni said...

Hope ur feeling ok now and the greenfly are long gone!

Such a fab card, great idea to use it as an easel! :)

Jackie said...

Great card Debs. Thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful use of the sketch and I do like the colours! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next time on the Funky Fifteenth! Get Funky!

PS If you like sketches try http://fetch-a-sketch.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Congratulations on winning the sketch challenge x

Jenny said...

oh I do like this! Beautiful use of the digi stamp & the buttons look fab! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Get Funky! We do hope you can come along & join us for our new challenge which is all about the boys!

PS you're so lucky having the Me group to go to - I don't have one locally. :(

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...