Friday 16 September 2011

Spooky card!

Hi all,

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A spooky card for a change, I thought I'd step out of my comfort zone and have a go.  Just a quick post as Hubby's just come in.  Time for a film! 
I used: some digi stamps from Squiggle stamps (web, eco goth boy), Pumpkin digi and hat not sure where from,coloured with promarkers, paper from stash and gems.
Challenges:
Squiggle stamps - spooky fun - halloween
Totally gorjuss challenge 97 - its man thing
Ces challenge 53 - make it magical or spooky

Sorry only just realised  the top gem had moved when I took the pic. See you soon.

Love Debs x

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oooh such a cutie - fab image and great papers!! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

karen said...

Hi Debbie, FAB spooky card, thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

Heidi said...

Hallo Debs, love this card, you have coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Squiggle Stamps for some Spooky Fun, hugs heidi x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...