Thursday 20 October 2011

Very Pink card!

Morning,

Wow, was it cold this morning - brrr..... Hubby broke down so I had to shoot out the door and take my daughter to the hairdressers.  So much for a quiet morning.  Can't be helped though, at least it was in the village - power steering went - the joys! Anyway I've done a very pink card today for a little girl.

I took two pictures as I wasn't sure which was the best.
I used: Jelly park butterfly digi image coloured with promarkers, glitter. Funky hand papers, pink card, sentiment, card candi, pink ribbon and bow with a rose.
Challenges:
Jelly park challenge - add pink and ribbon for breast cancer
I love promarker challenge 88 - aint it cute
Kaboodle doodles challenge 89 - squares or inchies
Incy wincy designs challenge 116 - recycle - Recycled bow & rose and sentiment
Flutterby wednesdays - open challenge -used butterfly fairy image

Back soon with another card.Need to do a few jobs first.

Debs x

8 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Debs

What a super sweet and very pink card - nothing wrong with lots of pink I say!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Lovely in pink square card! So sweet for a little girl to receive.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles' Inchies or Squares Challenge!

Kath
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute card hun, love the image so sweet!
Sounds like you had a fun packed day lol!
Hugs Shell xx

Jennifer Scull said...

this is just as precious as can be! I love what you did with Claire's cutie image!
thank you so much for playing along with us at Jellypark Friends. :)

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, lovely image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Mary J said...

She is too sweet! Love it1 Thx for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

Mary J x

Tip Top said...

Beautiful and wonderfully pink! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...