Thursday 10 November 2011

A Sketch from Fetch a Sketch!

Hi,

Now that title is a real mouthful.  I started this card last night and finished it off today.  I had a right good play with some new Papermania 12 by 12 kraft card sheets from The Glitterpot.  It is fab.  If you ever need craft goodies quickly they are fab - received it next day.  I've been using my Marianne designs dies - discovered how to emboss with them too last night - Abit slow I know.  Really chuffed I can do that now.  My distress ink pad has been out too. Here's the sketch I followed fromFetch a sketch challenge blog.
And now my card:
Quite different for me.
I used: Kraft card-card base, flower etc, marianne dies, Funky Hand leaf paper - Freebie paper, digi image Funkyhand Papercraft factory cdrom(coloured with pencils & promarkers), ribbon, vintage photo distress ink and sentiment from another freebie sheet. My card fitted quite a few challenges this time.

Challenges:
Fetch a sketch challenge 10 - follow sketch
Get funky and craft - Autumn challenge - use 1 Funky Hand product
Marianne design divas - dying to diecut - Get your dies out
Incy wincy designs - challenge 119 - stitching
Kaboodle doodles - challenge 92 - colors of fall
Totally papercrafts - challenge 91 - stitch it
Sparkles forum challenges - challenge 24 autumn

Well I've got leek & potato soup and tomato soup cooking on the hob from scratch so hopefully one of them will settle my upset stomach.  Hope they taste good. Also some more news I came in the top 3 with my halloween sweetie bag at Nutcrafters challenge blog and I won Christmas Crafting with my xmas card - wild rose papers and image - whoopee!  Have a lovely night.

Love Debs x

13 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card - love the autumn colours and your embossing looks fab.
Your soup sounds delicious - leek and potato is one of my favs.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Anice said...

Congratulations on all your wins Debbie, you are doing well. This card is just lovely. Thank you for joining in with the Get Funky challenge this month. Hope you feel better very soon.
Anice xx

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah debbie!!
oh hun this is just such a beautiful card, I love the freebie with the kraft colour.
Its just wonderful!
thank you for getting funky with us this month
hugs Lou xxx

Chrissy said...

Lovely card Debbie, gorgeous Autumn colours,and great sketch...I think I could follow that one...and I think we need some sharing here on your embossing...how to???
Congrats on your wins...whoohoo...way to go...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

What a lovely fall card, Debbie! Looks nearly a tall card. =)

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Colors of Fall Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Tip Top said...

Hope you are feeling better! Fab take on the sketch and great papers and image too!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Tip Top said...

Me again!! Ditto the above! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next time on the Funky Fifteenth! Get Funky!

Unknown said...

Love your card! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Congrats on your top3 & win missus fab news!!

Gorgeous card, love, love, love your flowers diecut, I use mine all the time, its gotta be my favourite one!

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

What a gorgeous Autumn card. Love what you have done here.

Fab use of your image and the freebie Funky paper!

Your flower is so lovely.

Thank you for sharing with Get Funky!

Love Jules xx

p.s. I hope you are feeling much better now.

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Thank you for joining in the Handy Hippo Prize Draw .. .. good luck!!!

Love Jules xx

Kathy said...

What a lovely card - just right for this month's Get Funky Challenge

Jenny said...

Fab autumnal card! Love it!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...