Friday 23 December 2011

A card for Someone Special

Hi,

Well that's it - the presents were all wrapped yesterday and the food was delivered so that's me.  Whoop whoop!  I never thought I'd make it - phew.  Only the food prep tomorrow with the help of my little elves - that's the hubby and daughter ha ha!
Here's the card I made for my daughter:
What didn't I use on her card lots of fancy bits I know - White circle folded in half, dies - Nellies's multi frames (circle doily), Marianne designs snowflakes, flower - ribbon flora 3 and english rose. half a silver snowflake underneath tilda coloured with promarkers, gems and printed sentiment.  Lots of glitter too and snowflake embossing folder.  Pretty pretty for my girlie.  It was a gamble with her being 17 but she loved it.

Challenges:
Totally gorjuss challenge 111 - for someone special
Top tip tuesday challenge 65-Anything Christmas
One stop craft challenge week 162 - christmas sparkle
Sweet stampin challenge - its all sparkling - sparkle and bling
Incy wincy designs challenge 125 - circle cards
Marianne design divas challenge 6 - its christmas (Marianne designs snowflakes, flower - ribbon flora 3 and english rose .

Well that's all for now folks.... The ironing is awaiting.  Have a lovely night.

Love Debs x

6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin.

Merry Christmas.

x

Suzi Mac said...

This is so adorable, lovely shape, design and your use of die cuts is fab. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas with your cute creation.
Merry Christmas
Suzi x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a sweet card. Have a very Merry Christmas. Marianne x

Shirley said...

Very special and beautiful too! I know she loved it!

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love the shape and sweet image of Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Card so cute, Hope you had a fab time and the elves were busy too! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss! And Top Tip Tuesday too! Hugs Samantha :0)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...