Wednesday 8 February 2012

Pretty Card!

Hi,

Did you think I'd got lost?  Been fighting a type of virus or type of flu for the last week which affected my mobility and made me feel so weak and sleepy.  It's a good day today so here's hoping!  To top the week off my daughter Shan went to work on Sunday after the snow and slipped on the ice and pulled some tendons in her foot - ahhhh!  Bless her she was sobbing, so I've been getting her to put her foot up and putting cold compresses on it.  She's much better today so the week off from college has helped it to heal.  One good thing to come out of this last week is she's been keeping me company and we've been watching lots of dramas when I've been having a rest, even got her stamping and colouring with my promarkers - better watch my crafty stash!
Anyway onto my card - not quite sure about the style of it as I think the image should have been on a plain background but Shannen loved it for her friend.
I used: fancy pants winterland papers, Go kreate frilly die, new digi stamp Delicious doodles 'phone a friend'(promarkers), new kraft card blanks, new tag sheet - craftsuprint, flowers Marianne designs, ribbon and gems.

Challenges:
paperplay challenge - week 5 - get in shape (shaped card)
Scrapbook sisters challenge 70-anything goes
papertake weekly - anything goes
sparkles forum challenge 28 - new crafty goodies(new card blanks, new digi stamp and new papers & tag)
marianne design divas - in with new (new card blank, new papers, new tag, new digi - used Ribbon flora 3 flower die & english rose flower die

Thanks for popping by and to my new follower.

Love Debs x

7 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at SMC for our * New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie, sounds like your both having a tough time, glad your feeling better tho!

Fab card, love those papers & the image is great!
Hugs Shell xx

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Hope your both feeling better now,Katy did the same to her foot last year if you remember it's so painful...Beautiful card,love the colours...Have a good weekend..
Mandy x

Jules said...

Oh dear Debbie .. .. it sounds like you are all in the wars there.

I hope that you are both feeling much better now!

You have posted a great card and I love the flowers you have made very much.

Great finished look.

Have a good weekend and stay warm and snuggly.

Love Jules xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card - hope everyone is soon feeling well again! Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

Tracey said...

Fantastic card. Congrats on all your new crafty goodies. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Challenges, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at Marianne`s Design Divas. Hugs...Mona

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...