Sunday 20 May 2012

Let it Snow

Don't panic that's just the sentiment on my card - no sign of the white stuff thank goodness and lets hope it stays that way.  Thought I would crack on and do another christmas card this afternoon.  Haven't done one for a few weeks.  Hope you've all had a nice weekend, I had a super day yesterday - I went to the Theatre in Hull to see 'Annie' with Shannen and my friend Linda who I work with at my voluntary.  It was fantastic.  I saw it up in Aberdeen quite a few years ago but fancied again.  Then it was off to Pizza Hut for a small bite.  It was a fine treat and we all need that now and again. Here's my card:
Fancied an aperture card for a change, embossed it with my snowfake cuttlebug folder, snowflakes- Marianne designs die, blue and white trim, Stamped sentiment from Daisy & Dandelion (Penelope & Percy) and gems.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge-73-touch of blues
christmas blog challenge - embossing.
Crimbo crackers challenge-15-sentiment as focal point
christmas cards all year round - may challenge - Favourite Christmas song - Let it snow.

I'd like to welcome my new follower as well as thanking all my followers for all their support.

Love Debs x

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the aperture!
Glad you had a fab time, we all need to be treated at some time or other
hugs shell xx

Sammylou said...

What a beautiful card and I am really looking forward to working with you at Funky Hand xXx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...