Tuesday 29 May 2012

More Butterflies!

Hi,

I'm still here, it has been a manic few days - craft, craft, crafting as the new cdrom from funky Hand is being released on Thursday so I have been busy doing some makes for that, which has been a ball.  I only have this week to get them done as I'm away with Shannen up to Scotland to see my Mum and Sister for a few days - can't wait!!!!! Plus got a few birthdays coming up while I'm away so trying to get organized!!!!!!!!! So far so good but the garden and house may have to suffer...... Managed a nice coffee and cake yesterday with my friend Sheila so did get a little break.Here's my card I made this morning - more butterflies I know but I couldn't resist:
Abit different for me but I fancied a sentiment card and had to make the butterflies stand out. Papers - Bo Bunny Gabrielle, co'redinations, gems & a pearl, ribbon, glitter and my new stamp from Nutcrafters- Sentiment Set #1 and tag shape stamp.

Challenges:
nutcrafters challenge-18 - 3 different papers
love to create challenge 17- add sentiment
j and c creations challenge-1-all that glitters
party time tuesdays ptt70-anything-goes
creative card crew challenge-11-dimension (butterflies)
Di 's digi designs challenge - show-us-that-bling
totally gorjuss challenge-133-something-new ( sentiment and tag stamp)

Off for a quick rest then the shopping will be delivered I hope and the chicken dinner needs cooking - no rest for the wicked.  Can I quickly say a big thank you to your lovely comments and support it really means alot to me.

Love Debs x

6 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful - a really elegant card and I love the way you've used the sentiment stamp.

Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

Helen x

Pink Dandelion said...

Really lovely card Debbie. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Nutcrafters. Debs xx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Debbie!
x

Tedz said...

Beautiful butterflies on a really lovely card. I like the tagged sentiment. Thank you for entering our first J&C Challenge. Lots of luck, Pauline

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the papers & layout!
Hugs Shell xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful card with your colors and butterflys! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge.

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...