Tuesday 12 June 2012

I'm back!

Hi all,

I did arrive home on Saturday afternoon but it's taken me until now to do a post.  Had a really lovely break away and caught up with family and a good friend.  It was so nice.  Good to be home though and my hubby has been busy finishing off the painting in the bedroom, cleaning the windows inside and out, cleaning the paintwork and cleaning the house and washing.  Obviously need to go away more often!!!!!   Have felt abit ropey since I got home but I'm getting there now.  Busy cracking on with Father's day cards for family - flying by the seat of my pants as usual but I seem to work better under pressure.  Here's a card a made today with some new digi's from Nutcrafters that I bought with the gift certificate that I won last month.
I used:
Nutcrafters digi stamps - Just married & bits from the sight-seeing digi, coloured with promarkers,
free papers - old creative cardmaking magazine,
grey co'redinations,
buttons, gems, lace made into a bow, flowers - stash and faux stitching on papers and just married label.

Challenges:
nutcrafters - challenge 19 - new beginnings (Just married-new life together)
crafts and me challenge-87-lace
incy wincy designs - use-more-than-one-digi (used 2 digi's)
cutie pie challenge-20-real-or-faux-stitching (on the border and the just married label etc..)
by the cute and girly challenge-cute-as-button
papertake weekly 3-2-1 challenge - 3 buttons, 2 gems and 1 image

Please hang in there with me as it might take me a bit of time to get around you all to visit but I'll get there.Enjoy the rest of your day.

Love Debs x


12 comments:

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous wedding card! Beautiful choice of papers and image x
Thanks for joining in at Cutie Pie Challenge, Good luck x
Wendy x

Jo said...

Hi Debs,glad you enjoyed your trip away! Love your card....i recently got that digi...it's fab isn't it...love those Nutcrafters images!
Hugs Jo x

Basslady said...

hun, what a cutie of a card! love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely image and coloured beautifully.xxx

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card Debs, glad you had a lovely break but sorry you don't feel too good hope it passes
hugs Shaz xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card Debbie. Thanks for joining us again at Nutcrafters. Debs xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning Debs...

Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters & good luck :o)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Uta said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love this monochrome look. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and image, luv your layout. thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie, good luck, cheers Sue N x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I hope your feeling better today hun, sending ya huge hugs xx

Gorgeous creation, love the colours & the layout is fab!
Shell xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this time. Hugs Lisa xx

Kate said...

Pretty card, lovely neutral colours. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope you can drop by for the new challenge tomorrow.

** Kate **

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...