Wednesday 1 August 2012

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge 34 -Anything but a card

Hi folks,

Hope you're all okay and whatever you're doing today enjoy it!

It's time for our latest challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow.  The theme is Anything but a card. So I have made a Wordbook using the fantastic Funky hand - Wishes and kisses cd. 
It's a fabulous cd and this is one of my samples I made for Anice to show on Create & craft.From the cd I used backing papers, digi stamps and added my own ribbons,  dies and the alphabet letters (previous funky hand download)
The wordbook I've made is a way of remembering my wedding day back in 1994 and our honeymoon in Blackpool. 
Here's the inside of the book.



So young! Sorry about the picture overload.  So come on everyone join in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow and see what the rest of my teamies have created.

Challenges:
Hooked on craft challenge 23 - Let's celebrate ( my wedding day)
Sparkles forum challenge -34-wedding
J and C creationschallenge - anything-goes

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

This is lovely Deb what a great idea

Jackie x

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Deb!!!! What a lovely project! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft! Good Luck ! Hugs Michelle

Angela said...

What a beautiful album...love the pics!

Jo said...

Wow, Deb, that's fab.....great reminder of a special time!
Hugs Jo x

Basslady said...

this is totally awesome, sweetie!

FANTASTIC job!!!


hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Debbie
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles monthly challenges for our * Wedding * challenge
Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Lesley said...

Beautiful word book Debbie! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Monthly 'Wedding' challenge xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...