Tuesday 18 September 2012

Lilac & lace Christmas card

Hi all,

Nearly a week and where have I been?  Nowhere exotic I can assure you...... Home sweet home and bobbing here there and everywhere.
  • Had my crafty friend and her partner down to visit on Friday which was nice, 
  • went to my Dad's on Saturday to do a few jobs for him and to see how he's doing - dropping Shannen off for a trip to Southport with the Darts team, 
  • Sunday a rest and pick Shannen up - she was glad to be home as hotel was minging - her words, she was wiping things down with baby wipes and writing lots of comments too (that's what happens when you clean at a hotel for a job and have a nagging Mum i.e. me to clean up,bless, 
  • Yesterday White Rose Centre shopping with Shannen - us ladies need a little retail therapy and coffee
  • today a trip to Selby dropped hubby's car off for M.O.T. and breakfast at Frankie and Benny's(pancakes, bacon and syrup - had to didn't I to kill time waiting for car). Voluntary tomorrow then permission to collapse in a heap please Thursday onwards...... argh....
Fancied doing a Christmas card as I haven't had much time to do any lately.Quite clean and simple for me:
Card blank -stash, Nutcrafters digi image -Cutie Pies Winter collection - she's a cutie.Used promarkers&glitter, lace, buttons die,glittered sentiment-stash and gems.

Challenges:
nutcrafters challenge-26-countdown-to-christmas
christmas blog challenge - lilac-and-lace
cute card thursday challenge-234-christmas-in-september
my mums craft shop challenge-74-buttons
crafty bloggers network challenge-3-september-purple

Bye for now.

Love Debs x


4 comments:

Basslady said...

this is totally cute and fabulous!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Your card is beautiful x

Pamela said...

Such a pretty card, lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

Pam x

Unknown said...

Lovely christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at Craft blogger network.
kaz.xx
CBN DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...