Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas to you all

Hi all,

Now I told you I'd be back didn't I!  True to my word - sometimes... Well the pressies were wrapped last night while I was on the phone to my Sis (multi-tasking eh..) - when she knew I was wrapping I was reminded that Christmas was only 2 days away to which I just chuckled and said I knew and everything would be fine.  Why stress now!  The card stash is all tidied away so that we can use the dining room table.
1. The veggies were prepped this morning with the help of my hubby - he was in charge of the sprouts and the chopping of the chestnuts,

2.  My nails were done at the salon at 9am (pressie from my Sis for my 40th),

3.   The cards were written for my neighbours and delivered by my little elf - Shannen - bless,

4.  The kettle was on for the arrival of my Dad whom came armed with pressies and a couple of lovely pieces of pork for xmas dinner - what a sweetheart.  Anice cuppa was had then lunchtime finished off with a little ironing and I mean a little....

5. Tea is over with so I thought I'd have a nice cuppa before a nice bath while hubby takes my daughter to work at the pub - no rest for the wicked!!!!

And that's me, so I'd like to wish all my lovely followers and blogging friends:

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 
and thank you for all your help,
support and plenty of laughs. 
 All the best and see you all soon.

Before I go I've been very lucky lately and want to say thank you as I've come 2nd in the Polkadoodle Challenge blog twice, won a £10 Wild Orchird Crafts voucher through Bev and some goodies over at the Ribbon Girls.  Quite a few weeks I'd say.

Love Debs xxxxx

4 comments:

Debs said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Debbie - thanks for visiting my blog and all your lovely comments throughout 2012.
Take care
Debs xx

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Sending best wishes for you and your family for the happiest Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year...Thank you also for all your lovely comments...
Mandy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hope you have a wonderful Festive Season, Love Hazelxo

Karen J said...

Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas Debbie :) xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...