Sunday 3 February 2013

Love Love Love

Hi,

Back again with a card I've made this morning.  Felt like doing a monochrome card for a change.  Thought I'd get some crafting in before I had to get some ironing done.  Needs must I'm afraid.  Shannen has just hoovered for me ready for another viewing.She's a good  help bless her.
I used my Polkadoodle 'Love & Cherish' cdrom for the backing papers and digital image. Dies - english rose and hearts, gems and peel off.

Challenges:
Polkadoodle week-4-monochrome-monochromatic
heck of a challenge - love is all around us
bearly mine-challenge-71-hearts-galore
card makin mamas - i'm-in-the-mood-for-love

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  I will once the house viewing is over........ Thanks for popping by and following me.

Love Debs x




11 comments:

Peanut said...

An all-out elegant card, Debbie. Beautiful roses. Thanks for playing with us at PolkaDoodles. Hope to see you at our current challenge . ... x
Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Sandra H said...

Debbie this is really pretty x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Debbie...its gorgeous and the detail is beautiful...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Kim said...

gorgeous monochrome creation, love the roses. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Kim x

Lisa Minckler said...

Geez Louise, this is beautiful! I love the shape, the colors and those truly beautiful flowers!! :)

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck Of a Challenge. Lisa xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, fabulous monochrome look.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Natascha said...

Your card is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining our "Hearts Galore" Challenge over at Bearly Mine. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Desire Fourie said...

Debbie this is gorgeous. So love the textures and monochromatic colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Sorry it's been so long,but life as always gets in the way,but getting back on track now...What a beautiful card love the monochrome and design...
Hope you and the family are all well?...
Mandy x

Sharon said...

Beautiful card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at CMM.x

Alex H. said...

This card is so great! Like the colours... the first Love-themed card that I see in other colours than red and pink LOL. Like it! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...