Friday 1 March 2013

3 - 2 - 1

Hi all,

When I was typing the post title it reminded me of the game show with Dusty Bin - do you remember? Am I showing my age now.......  Anyway enough rambling it's time for a new challenge over at
Sparkles forum Christmas Challenge and the theme is chosen by Jackie which is:
'321 = 3 flowers, 2 gems & 1 image.'
Here's my card:
I used backing papers that was in my stash, card to make a rosette, wreath & sentiment stamp from Nigel May's xmas amazing collection that I won last year - coloured with pencils, promarkers then inked.Then added some flower,gems and inked twine.

Our sponsor this month is:
Lili of the Valley where you can win a £10 voucher

Challenges:
abc christmas challenge - d-for-designer-paper
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge -113-one-word
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 2 - extra-for-march.-anything goes

I'm not too sure about this card as it's not my usual style , so I hope you like it. Don't forget to join in with me and the rest of the teamies and check out what they've made this time.

Hugs Debbie x


12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Its fab hun, love the layout!
I've still got my Dustybin money box that i had years ago lol!!
Hugs Shell xx

shaz earl said...

Lovely card Debs
have a great weekend
hugs Shaz xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Debbie - love the LO and the gorgeous rosette.
I too remember Dusty Bin - only just lol!!!
Have a fab evening
Debs xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful chrimbo card hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Hazel said...

Yes, I remember dusty bin! Beautiful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 113 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

Jo said...

Fab card Debs and yes, I remember dusty bin too!
Hugs Jo x

Hazel said...

Thanks for also linking for my CHNC challenge extra for March x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Golly we watched 321 a few months back on some old telly programme. The clues were rather cryptic to say the least. Loved Dusty Bin though.

Your card is super, love the way you incorporated the flowers, Love Hazelxo

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Debbie. I love the traditional colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Emma H said...

Lovely card - the rosette and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge this week!

Lesley said...

Great card Debbie, love the flowers! xx

Mel X said...

This is fab Debbie, great design and just LOVING the rosette flower!! I've had a go at these a few times and just bugger it up lol.

Hope you're well hun.

Take care

Mel X

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...