Thursday 11 April 2013

Pyramid card

Hi all,

How are you all.  Well i went to work yesterday and had a lovely lunch with the learners.We had sausage and butter bean casserole with fresh bread and for pudding we'd made a cheesecake - yum!!!! Bit tired today so having a steady day and a little crafting....

At the weekend I had a go at a card shape I've been wanting to try. My lovely funkette teamie Kathy did a great tutorial over at get funky and craft so go and have a peep and join in with us.All my papers are from the recent download from funkyhand i-love-you-sew.
I also used buttons and bakers twine which you can get over at the fabulous Funkyhand as well as so many fantastic goodies. I wanted to try a shaker card too so I used my spellbinders die too.

Challenges:
get funky and craft - building-pyramids
papertake weekly - bingo - buttons, free, die-cuts (my free is faux stitching)
Delicious doodles challenge-30-folds
tuesday throwdown tuesday-throwdown-challenge-142-fancy folds
crafty creations challenge-217-no-squares
fussy and fancy challenge-86-faux-technique (faux stitching)

Well thats my rest over and now it's time to craft.

See you all soon and thank you for popping by and supporting me.

Love Debs x

13 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

What a fab, fun card, great shape and I love the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

Debs said...

Fab card Debbie - great shape.
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sounds a lovely lunch. Fab card, great shape

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie,Oh wow this is amazing you have done a fabulous creation and the shape is stunning x

Ivonne said...

What a beautiful card! Love the shape and the buttons. It is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Lisa said...

Fab card Debbie, love that you used buttons in your shaker! Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

I have some blogaversary candy on my blog if you wanna have a peek!

Kathy said...

You've definitely cracked the pyramid shaped card then - they're definitely not as complicated as they look, are they? Which of course means moire time to prettify and have decorating fun with. Love how your's turned out and I hope it will inspire more people to join in and have a go!

Alex said...

Wow!
Your card looks great!
I love the colors .... actually I love everything!
If you want, come on my blog ... ... ... and if you want you can ask to become a Member? .... Please. I'd be honored

Bea said...

Great card :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this time.

Hugs from Beate

Unknown said...

very interesting card in pyramid shape .. nice colors

Allison said...

sew pretty
Allisonx

Unknown said...

Very nice card. Love the shape and the I love sew papers works fabulously.

julia said...

Love your card Debbie xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...