Wednesday 31 July 2013

More Summer Sunshine Fun

It's time for a midway reminder over at Nutcrafters so it's another
 'Summer Sunshine Fun' card. 
I've used a few of the new digi stamps available on the website shop.I really wanted to do an easel card as it's been ages since I last made one.

Here's another view of it:

I used some freebie papers and cut out some elements form the papers too, added some paper twine, a little crab,images were coloured with promarkers.
Remember we have 2 prizes up for grabs and our fantastic Top 3 spots too.
Challenges

I really enjoyed making this - it's quite different for me.Have a super day whatever you're up to.

Love Debs x

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie......Awww this card is Awesome!! lovely image and layout x

Basslady said...

hun, this is soooo cute! love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lisa Mensing said...

This is such a cute card. Love the DP. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Debbie - fabulous design and gorgeous DP's
Enjoy your evening.
Debs xx

Annette said...

Fab easel card Debbie, Love easels too.
Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Fancy Fold’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
As You Like It Challenge,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...