Sunday 25 August 2013

Funkyhand Sunday -Back to School

Afternoon all,

Told you I'd be back. Don't forget to enter my candy here. My pic is in the sidebar. I've had a busy day so far. Didn't wake up until 9:10 - lazy bones. Went to a family fun day at the local pub here where they had stalls and Shannen was showing some of the phonecases she's been decorating and selling.It was nice having a look around and meeting new people.

Here's a card I've made this afternoon from my bit box of Funkyhand goodies.Hope you likey.
Challenges:
creative craft challenges-17-not-square
simon says stamp blog - back to school
cute card thursday challenge-283-back-to-school
di's digi designs challenge - we're-going-back-to-school
dream valley challenge-64-for-child

Have a super day whatever you're up to. Thanks for popping by to see me.

Love |Debs x

10 comments:

Anne said...

Lovely Debs, fabulous bright colours and I like the little matching pencil!

Anne x

Laura Sterckx said...

Super fun card! I love the bright colors and the original way you did the sentiment! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
Laura

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.Fabulous.xxx

Larelyn said...

What a fun and delightful card. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn
Sr. Designer

Sandra H said...

Sounds like a great day by all Debbie, lovely back to school card too how the time passes xx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Debbie, great design and fabulous colour choices.
Pauline
x

brenda said...

I really love the colour palette on your pretty card Debbie and the something about circular cards that is very appealing.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debbie
Fabulous card... Love the colours.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Craftdee Donna said...

What a lovely card (I love the matching pencil!) - perfect for the Back To School challenge at Di's Digi Designs
Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

Gale said...

Oh this is just too cute Debbie. Love the design and the school theme. Thanks for joining us in Not a Square at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...