Friday 6 September 2013

Christmas cards are growing!!!!

Evening all,

Just a quick post to welcome my lovely new follower Carmen. Thank you for following me.Don't forget everyone that my candy is in the sidebar - still plenty of time to enter.I might even add some more goodies  to show you lovely followers that I really appreciate you following me.
Here's a Christmas card using a gorgeous 'Angel Tree' which is an Angelberry digi stamp freebie from the lovely Nikki over at Polkadoodles.Very generous thank you. 


I used some Polkadoodles freebie papers, Marianne designs snowflakes, coloured the digi with promarkers,freebie sentiment and lots of glitter and glossy accents.The image is actually just the tree and the angel on the left but I used my graphics program to create a double and flip her around. I like to play....

Challenges:
polkadoodle-week-35-fairy-time-and-freebie

trimmies craft challenge223-5th-of-september-christmas
christmas card challenge-40-something-new
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 2-extra-for-september
christmas stampin challenge-32-layers

Well that's me for now. Have a super weekend. I'll be back tomorrow with something fab........Ssh.... and on Sunday I'm hoping to go to the Ross Papercrafts show in Hull where the lovely Katie from Nutcrafters will be there with new stamp releases so if you're going remember to pop by and say hello to her. I've been manically making samples this week - I have had a ball.

Love Debs x

7 comments:

Debs said...

Fabulous card Debbie - adorable image and sweet DP's.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Hazel said...

What a pretty card - thank you for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for September. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT and it would also be great to see it at the 'Christmas fairy with sparkle' challenge at CCAYR - we'd love to see it there. x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Debbie, your image is adorable.
Pauline
x

Jenny said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte mit einem tollen Motiv. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL.LG Jenny

Sheryl said...

This card is so pretty Debbie. I like the idea of flipping the digi to create your image. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Margo said...

Adorable card and image!
Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC!

Heather said...

Wow! You really scored with all your freebies on this one! Such a pretty card and I love your snowflakes. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...