Wednesday 5 March 2014

Green Monochrome + 1 other colour

Hi all,

Back again with another post to tell you about the new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow and the lovely Angela has chosen the theme is:


'Monochromatic Green + 1 other colour'


I didn't plan this card to turn out like this but I really like it. Pretty pretty.
I used a freebie peacock embossing folder and inked it up, the sentiment & leaves stamps are Sheena Douglass ones, the corner die-cuts are a trellis cut in half then I added buttons and bakers twine.

I love how these leaves stamped out and then I cut around them - they are really nice.I didn't even realise all the extra bits in the sentiment stamp sets. You don't need to use distress inks either to ink up your embossing folders etc - I used my small green memento ink pad. I only own a few distress inks & memento inks so it just shows you that we don't have to have an endless supply of ink pads etc of all the different makes.

Why not join in with us and check out what the rest of the teamies have made.

Challenges:

Have a lovely day whatever you're up to.I've been at home alot lately so my hubby took me to Makro for a cuppa and to get my tins of hot chocolate.It was nice to be out but I shouldn't have really gone.Even if I may not be able to get out and about much at the moment,I can still play with my crafty stash. 

Hugs Debs x

9 comments:

Basslady said...

your card is so amazing and beautiful, hun!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Debbie this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

Unknown said...

Such a delicate looking card Debbie, you have really brought spring to your card! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Helen said...

This is so pretty Debbie. Love all the die cuts xx

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card Debbie - love the fresh colours.
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

NickScrapShack said...

Love the bow of twine. So cool! The colours on this card make me so happy!

Hugs Nick

Unknown said...

Stunning card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is really pretty hun & those colours together look gorgeous!
Hugs Shell xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, such lovely spring colours and I love your delicate trellis corners.
Pauline
x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...