Sunday 30 March 2014

Love you Mum

Hi all,

I would like to wish all the Mums' out there a Happy Mothers Day. I hope you're having a very special day.
I made a card for my Mum out of the beautiful Funkyhand-Mother of mine recent download.It was only available for a limited time.The papers are just so pretty and zingy. My sister in law wanted a card similar to this one for her Mum and she loved the wall hanger and wanted that too. I blogged it last Thursday.I felt very honoured that she liked what I'd made.

I plan to have a nice relaxing day and my lovely daughter will be popping around in between working, bless her. My Mum is in Scotland so I'll be chatting to her today too. She really is the best Mum ever. She's my best friend too and we chat every day.
Challenges:

Have a lovely day.

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning Debbie!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

brenda said...

A little late commenting Debbie, poorly computer so having to beg and borrow till my new one arrives.

It's lovely to see you at Allsorts this week and with such a stunning card as well, thanks for joining in.

B x

Mikha Adriani said...

Beautiful card! :)
Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week. We're having new challenge starting soon. Wish to see you there!
Hugs, Mikha

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card, love how you have layered all of the papers x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Such a pretty card thanks for hearing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Lozzy said...

What a beautiful card, really pretty...Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...