Wednesday 7 May 2014

A little bit more Sepia

Morning crafters,

It's my turn to do a post on our Get funky and craft blog So what did you think of our Memories in Sepia paper download that was recently released.It is one of my favourites. The papers are just so beautiful.


Here's a card I made using: this paper download, my dies, some wooden buttons and bakers twine.
This was my favourite of the 3 cards I made using the download. You also don't need to have cutting dies, simple matting and layering can produce a lovely card.As you know I love to die-cut - I probable use my ebosser so much more than I used to use to use my cuttlebug. Mind you us crafters seem to be good at collecting and building up our crafty collections.

When I was tidying up my craft cupboad I sorted out my dies and now I keep most of them in a cd wallet which is much easier and tidier.I saw this idea on someone's blog.

Challenges:
Thanks for popping by.

Hugs Debbie x

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Debbie and so creative you are with all of your wonderful creations x

cass said...

Stunning, beautifully crafted card with a wonderful design thanks fro joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty and good luck x

Carol said...

Beautiful use of your dies. Thanks for adding lots of layers at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debbie, such fabulous die cut details and I love the warm sepia colours.
Pauline
x

Scrapcat 1 said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

Milnie said...

This card is gorgeous, really elegant!
Thank you so much for joining us for our Lots of Layers Challenge at Crafting for All Seasons,

Hugs,
Milnie DT

Unknown said...

Wow great use of your dies. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
Cheers Nicole DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...