Wednesday 25 June 2014

Stamping

Hello again,

I am here with the start of a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow 
and it's my turn to choose the challenge theme which is:
'Stamping - Rubber or Digital'

I absolutely love stamping in both forms as you can get some fantastic effects.For my card I have used an 'Inky Doodles' script stamp for the background and a 'Stampin Up' stamp set that I won over a year ago which I love and of course I had to heat emboss too.Hope you likey!!!
So why not join in with us and share your beautiful creations with us.The design team have produced some beautiful makes as always.

Challenges:

That's all from me today. 

Hugs Debs x

15 comments:

Sandra H said...

Morning Deb's Oh this is so elegant l just love the colour used and the Script paper background also gorgeous flowers too! xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debbie, I love the script background.
Pauline
x

Basslady said...

A wonderful and gorgeous card!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

brenda said...

Hi Debs, popping round whilst Blogger is behaving and showing posts, lovely card today.

B x

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Oooohh! I love the white on the background. So beautiful!

Angela said...

Great challenge you've chosen, Debbie! Your card is beautiful...it has a wonderful vintage vibe...love it!

Craft Paper said...

Beautiful card. I like the white ink. Such a pretty effect. Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts.

Unknown said...

Oh how beautiful this is, love the stamped background, looks supercool Debs! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Marianne's Craftroom said...

F is for Fabulous, love it, great use of the stamps and love the colour

shaz earl said...

Stunning card Debs, love it xx

Jo said...

Ah, Debs that's just gorgeous! Love the script, the flowers....all of it!
hugs Jo x

Unknown said...

What a stunning creation! Love the colors. You have done a wonderful job. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. Good luck. We hope to see you next time!

Melanie Smith said...

Your card is simply stunning. Thank you for sharing your work with us over at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again really soon. Melanie, DT

Betty said...

A beautiful card I love the design and flowers
you've used. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge this week
Bettyxxx

TRACEY MO said...

What a fab card thanks for joining us at scribble & scrap today

Tracey dt

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...