Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Winter's Scene

Morning lovely crafters,

It's time for a new challenge over at
and it's my turn to choose the theme which is:
'A Winter's Scene.'
So lets see any scene that you'd find in Winter at Christmas time.Remember it has to be a Christmas creation.

I was wondering what to make for my card and looked through all my Christmas stamps - you know how I love to stamp..... My lovely friend Sheila gave me this Indigo blu stamp which is gorgeous ( I have some others from her but haven't had a chance to ink them yet).
I used versafine brown ink, another sentiment stamp, stickles for a frosty feel and a fine liner for some faux stitching to frame my card a little more. 

Again our sponsor this month is: 
with a great prize!


So why not get started on those Christmas makes early and join in with our challenge.We'd love to see you over there and the teamies have made some beautiful creations.

Challenges:

11 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love that stamp & the colours you chose are just fab! Hope you're well, hun!
hugs Jo x

Susan Hogan said...

Love that colour way - elegant look. Thanks for sharing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

Pat said...

Beautiful card Debs, such a gorgeous image.

Pat xx

Unknown said...

Superb Christmas card Debs, love the monochrome, looks so stylish with these fine stamps! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie. Oh wow wow this is soo lovely the image is gorgeous and the set up and layout colours too is beautiful xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown said...

That is beautiful stamping, great job! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Highland Handmade said...

Wow what a gorgeous image, love the colours too! Fab faux stitching! xx

brenda said...

As you can tell Debbie I am playing catch up, but lovely to see another gorgeous card from you. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE this card. What a serene scene! Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We hope you'll join us for the next challenge too and good luck. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - love that stamp and the elegant way you've used it. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 183 and also for Completely Christmas 18 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...