Thursday 24 July 2014

Funky Thursday

Morning,

Wow, has it still been hot where you are?  I've never known a Summer like it.I don't know why I bother doing my make up as it just slides off my face.My hair isn't much better but it's getting a trim today thank goodness and it'll be my first day out for over 2 weeks.It's only round the corner so hubby is going to push me round in my wheelchair.

I'm here with something a little bit different today- well it is for me anyway! It is my turn to do the blog post over at Get Funky and Craft and I stepped out of my comfort zone and had a play with some coasters that I'd got free through the post. To decorate my coasters I used the Funkyhand Memories in Sepia paper download. The idea popped in my head yesterday morning thankfully so I gave it a go.


I also used the  Full of beans digital stamp and took it into my graphics program to paper piece it and printed them out.

Don't forget that  Funkyhand are on Facebook  and we have a new Facebook page called Funky Hand Crafting. We'd love to see any of your Funkyhand creations so please don't hold back.You can add your pics to the facebook pages or in the comments under the Get Funky and Craft  post.We need your link though so we can visit you.

Challenges:

Thank you for popping to see me and for all the lovely get well wishes, you are so kind.I am feeling alot better now thank you and hoping to be out and about very soon.

Hugs Debbie x

9 comments:

Jo said...

These are fab Debbie, a great idea & love the colours!
hugs Jo x

sheila said...

What a lovley idea making coasters love the colours hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Bet they will look supercool on your table Debbie! Love how you altered them with these lovely images! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

downrightcrafty said...

you did make me smile, as I have some from the postie too, and put them aside to alter them, hope mine turn out as beautiful as yours
hugs Kate xx

Highland Handmade said...

Absolutely fabulous Debbie, love the colours xx

Deonna B said...

Fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing your creation with Through the Craftroom door this week.

Laura W said...

I have a hugs stack of coasters, this is a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday fora new challenge!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your clever project with us at Penny's this week.
Cheers Nicole

Emily Thubbron said...

Love your project. Never thought of using coasters. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our Anything Goes challenge.

Emily T.
DT Member

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...