Wednesday 30 July 2014

Summertime

Morning,

How are we all today? Hope you're well. It's Midway Reminder time over at Nutcrafters and Katie's theme is:
 'Summertime Celebrations'
So lets see some bright and summery themes,images and colours.

I went all out for lots of bright colours - oh to be beside the seaside.......
the beach hut scene and the people are all Nutcrafters digital stamps.
I hope you can join in with us and don't forget the lovely teamies have made some great makes to inspire you all. There are fab prizes on offer too of course.

Challenges
crafters cafe blog challenge-74-use-digi
lets create challenge-95-ribbon-or-twine

Had my first trip out in the car yesterday since my Sciatica nerve begun and my back was so sore. We were only popping to B&M and for a coffee.Even though I feel better round the house the same doesn't apply out and about, so I think I need a bit longer before I next go out.We live and learn. Had a nice breakfast at Frankie & Bennies - yummy pancakes,bacon and maple syrup and Shamus had a big breakfast - lovely treat out together. Bit naughty but very nice. Shamus cooked a BBQ tonight and my Mum in law and Shannen came which was nice. 

The plan today is to be good and take things easy with a touch of crafting hopefully.What about you? Have you anything good planned?

Thank you for popping by.
Big hugs x
Debs x

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Debbie xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

Unknown said...

Such a happy card Debs! Lovely beach scene and the colours are so cheerful! Have a lovely evening, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Graph'It marker challenge - hot colours. Good luck.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet card, lovey layout and I love your cheerful bunting. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you sciatica is better today. Gorgeous cute beach scene here x

Chrissy said...

Adorable beach scene Debbie..so cute.
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies”
Summer fun challenge..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs Beez said...

Great design, love the dimension and the background paper is perfect. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Annette said...

Fabulous summery image and I love the bunting.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It and
The Stamp Basket.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...