Wednesday 20 August 2014

A little bit of Minty Madness

Morning.

Here I am with a card I put together yesterday. This post was scheduled by the way. There is no way that I would be awake at 6am.
It's my turn to post over on the Get funky and craft blog.For my card I used some of my left over  papers from the Funkyhand Minty-Madness paper download as well as 1 sheet printed out.
You know I like to use my scraps up. This paper download is on offer at £1 at the moment as well as many others so don't miss out and check out the rest of the gorgeous digital papers and digital stamps over at Funkyhand.



I wanted to put my dies to full use and my diddy little butterfly punch. This was great fun to make. 

We'd love you to share your Funkyhand makes with us either by leaving us a link to your blog in the comments on our Get funky and craft blog or on our Facebook page.

Challenges:
paula holifield crafts albc-sew-what
pink gem challenge -126-stitching-real-or-faux
natalie and amy challenge-23-die-cuts-flowers
crafters cafe blog challenge 77-square-cards-only
creative fingers challenge 45-anything goes
craft your passion challenges-226-use-at-least-3-patterned papers

I'll be back soon with 2 more posts.Phew busy blog day for me!!
Thanks for popping by.

Hugs Debbie x

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very funky

Chana Malkah said...

Very Artsy! Nicely done! Thanks for stopping by The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator

Veerle said...

Hi Debbie, I saw this card as entry over at The Crafter's Cafe and I came to tell you that I really like your card. Love the colour combination.
Greetings from Veerle.

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous again is your card Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Just love the refreshing mint green enhanced by the black.Super design and such pretty details.Fabulous card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...