Sunday 17 August 2014

Funkyhand downloads

Just popping in today to share some great offers over at Funkyhand. The offers are amazing and definitely worth a look. This is for a limited time only and the offers finish on Friday 22nd August at midnight. So don't miss out.


Here's a card I made using funkyhand autumn wedding papers download and funkyhand mr and mrs doodlewords.This was a card I made when these papers and digi were released last year but I hadn't managed to post it on my blog yet.Hope you likey.


Just a quick post tonight, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

Challenges:

See you soon and thanks for popping by.

Hugs Debs xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Debs this is absolutely stunning x

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the simplicity of your card! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...