Wednesday 1 October 2014

Something new

Morning,

 It's new challenge time over at Nutcrafters and it's Jo's turn to chose the theme of:

'Something New'

It could be some new papers,digi stamp or a new celebration - home,baby etc..You need to let us know what is new on your creation.

We'd love to see what you make so why not pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have made and join in with us.Please feel free to use a Nutcrafters freebie image too.

My something new is the Nutcrafter's digital stamp, the cupcake charm and the hessian. I thought I'd put a fun sentiment on the gift bag as so many people can relate to 'Bake off.' A nice way to give xmas treats as a gift.

This is a sneaky peak at 1 of the new stamp sets which will be at the 'Port Sunlight Show -Happy Stampers' on Saturday. If you are going remember to pop by to see the lovely Katie who is the face of Nutcrafters.

Challenges:
I'll be back in an hour with 2 more posts.Such a busy blog day.

How was your weekend? - Mine was pretty busy as my lovely friends Sheila and Tom popped to see me on Saturday.Had a great time catching up and Tom gave me a helping hand to bring the washing in and to make up my bed - such a star. I was also given a set of 'the Spectrum Noir Essentials Pencil set. So kind.I love them. So spoilt.....
I've been crafting like mad making some samples for the show.All done now-phew.Great fun though.

Thank you for your get well wishes too.The shoulder is still misbehaving but the pain is abit easier.

Hugs Debs x

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie..........Wow what a fab bag l just love the transformation you have created x

Connie Creates 4U said...

I can almost smell the cookies coming from this bag!Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon

Crafty Judith said...

Ah bless how adorable is this hun really fab Christmas make love it and thanks for sharing at Completely Christmas hugs Judith DT x

Alyx said...

Fabulous fun bag. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...