Sunday 12 October 2014

One Special Daughter

Evening all,

Have you all had a nice weekend? I hope so! I've had a lazy weekend resting up as I've been so busy crafting this week, got my hair done on Thursday then Shan took me to meet my Dad for coffee at Costa so I didn't get home till 4:40 and I still had my daughters birthday card to do for the next day.So needless to say it was a busy night - good job I knew what I was going to do.I also still had pressies to wrap.

On Friday we went out for breakfast then I went out to the pub where she works a few days a week for a few drinks with her and her friends as they were throwing her a party. Wow it was a fun night. She had a ball.
Here's her card:

Can't believe she's 20......


That's all from me for now.
Thanks for calling by to see me. We are still to do her birthday cake as she's been feeling rather ropey all weekend - bless, I wonder why???

Hugs Debs x

13 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful is this Debbie so lovely is your daughter too!

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debbie, such beautiful photographs.
Pauline
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful photos and design . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

sheila said...

Proud parents lovley card beautiful photos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What lovely pic, fab personalised card

Dawn said...

Brilliant! Lovve the photos & the design!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous! Great photo's. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craftroom Door this week.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love those photos!
Hugs Shell xx

alethea said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SGC for our Shabby CHic challenge! HUgsxx

Unknown said...

You have such a lovely daughter Debs, you must be very proud of her by the look of the gorgeous card you've made her! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

This N That said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Southern Girls.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

Angelique said...

Beautiful photo's and great lo
Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap
Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
Scribble & Scrap Store

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...