Thursday 15 January 2015

Stamp of the month

Hi all,

How are we all doing today? I'm a bit chesty and sniffy but at least I can still craft and enjoy it too. I'm staying nice and cosy today, how wild was it last night??? 
It's a beautiful sunny day here in East Yorkshire and it's time to share with you 'the stamp of the month for Jnauary over at From the heart stamps. I love this image, it's so cute. There's still time to join so pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have made to inspire you.

Challenges:

Enjoy your day whatever you're doing. Here's hoping that my hubby will be coming home from B&Q with Shannen armed with plaster board etc to mend our hole in the shower. 
Thanks for popping over to see me, I really do appreciate your comments.

Hugs Debs x

14 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a sweet card Debbie, your snowman is so cute and such a lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow what a fab image Debbie l just love your card full of lovely details as always...........weather is screaming here so windy no snow as yet but there's time for that just hope the winds settle hope your feeling better pretty soon take care xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cutie, fab card. Wild here last night and quite blustery but sunny today. Hope you feel better soon. I have some candy on offer so hop over x

sheila said...

Cute xxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Debbie, love the cute snowman image and the pretty embossing. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Jo said...

That's one of the sweetest snowmen I've ever seen! Gorgeous card Debbie, love the sentiment. Hope you're well!
hugs Jo x

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

crafty said...

I agree this snowman is truly cute. Love card. Thank you for sharing it with us at EurekaStamps. Mary DT

karalschuknecht said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week for our Baby its Cold Outside Challenge at Eureka Stamps.
Karal

Unknown said...

Supersweet card Debs, your snowman is adorable! Love that quote, too!
Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Julie Odil said...

This is so sweet, and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining our "Baby, it's cold outside" Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I haven't finished my monthly image challenge card yet and your card and the sentiment has inspired me to rethink a few things. I know I'm going to have to borrow the wonderful, lovely sentiment.

Katherine Clayton said...

Cute card . . . and I just love your snowman! Thanks for joining us at Eureka for our "Baby, It's Cold Outside" challenge! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Kathy - Eureka DT

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...