Friday 30 September 2016

In the garden

Hi lovely crafters,
Gosh it's nearly been a month since I last blogged.... I've been crafting but not felt like blogging. 
My hubby has been decorating the spare bedroom and the hallway so everything has been upside down. I've also been rearranging my crafty stash and it's took longer than I expected....grr... Why I started this job is beyond me. 

Anyway onto the card I've made this afternoon. I've used a clarity stamp stencil inks and stamps. Hope it's okay. I enjoyed getting all inky. It's a garden scene.


Challenges:



Thanks for being patient and popping by, I really appreciate your support.
I'll be back tomorrow with a DT card.

Hugs Debbie xxx

12 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful Debbie love the colours you have used hugs xxx

Babs said...

Beautiful background and colours, lovely sentiment too .

Hugs Babs x

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie well you both sound as if you have been pretty busy not too busy for your beautiful card though it's so lovely.........hope your well sending lots of love xx

Shelagh Metselaar said...

I like the soothing tones you have chosen for your 'In the Garden' project. Best wishes in the Clarity Challenge and thank you for taking part. ;~}

Cats are no good at crafts said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the colours you have used, they have inspired me to give this combo a go.

crafty said...

Love this and your ideas here good luck in clarity challenge x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debbie, such a beautiful scene and lovely Autumn colours.
Pauline
x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Deb! What a lovely card. It's such a blessing to have you share your talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you play along in our challenge, and I hope you will stop by to join us again real son.
Many blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful inked and stamped card with a lovely sentiment too. Thanks for sharing it at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Mrs P said...

Very serene Debbie - a lovely composition and perfect for the September Clarity Challenge.
Wishing you luck in the draw x

Sarah said...

I know what you mean Debbie about not feeling like blogging. Time has been short for me with the pups but I really have to make an effort at the moment. However, I am here with DT hat on to say that I love your card and the colour combo you chose to share at AYLI. Good Luck xx

Christine said...

Love the comforting colors in your card and the sweet sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday. May God bless you this week.
Christine
Guest Designer

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...