Thursday 24 November 2016

Anniversary card

Hi all,

Well the good news is my test results are back and I don't have to have any treatment for my bowel cancel....whoopee!!!! The cancer was contained in the polyp they removed.  It took a few days for the news to sink in but I feel like a weight has been lifted at last. It's time my family and friends to have a break from worrying about me. I've got to go for regular check ups for both the Ovarian and bowel cancer but that's the easy part. Phew.....
Thank you for all your support and for hanging on in there with me while I've been going through all this. 

Anyway here is my card for today using one of my first Clarity stamp stencils which I go back to time and time again. I've also used the wee folk stamps and the letterbox letters.

Challenges:
I am going up to Scotland for a weeks holiday to my Mum and Step Dad's. I can't wait. It's been over 2 years since I last had a holiday up there but I'll try to keep popping into blogland while I'm there. I go on Saturday. 
Thanks for popping by and leaving such wonderful comments.

Hugs Debbie xxx

11 comments:

Babs said...

Fantastic news Debs, I am so pleased for you, hope you have a fabulous holiday, you will be so looking forward to it have fun. Your card is gorgeous by the way..

Hugs Babs x

brenda said...

Excellent news Debby, so pleased to hear it and you will be able to go off to Scotland and enjoy the break.

And your card is lovely and has such a romantic feel to it.

B x

Sandra H said...

Ooooh thats fantastic news Debbie l'm so pleased for you your card is gorgeous and have an amazing time away enjoy and take care sending lots of love x

sheila said...

Amazing card amazing news have a wonderful break away in Scotland been spoilt by your mum and bob you deserve it hugs lots of love xxx

Kath said...

A fabulous card and fantastic news for you too - a wonderful early Christmas present!
Kath x

Shelagh Metselaar said...

Hi Deb, a perfect use of stencil and stamps. Pack your thermals as it is quite chilly up here - just driven from Ayrshire to Aberdeen and the temperature has not reached higher than 4 degrees. Very unusual to have such a prolonged frost. Thank you for joining the challenge. Thrilled to learn of your good news too. Best wishes.
Shelagh Clarity Challenge DT. ;~}

Sarah said...

What fantastic news Debbie!! A fantastic card too xx

crafty said...

Very romantic love how you have done your scene good luck in the clarity challenge x

Barbara Bruder said...

Glad your news was so fantastic. I really like this scene. That tree and the couple - a perfect combo. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Angela said...

What great news Deb. I hope you enjoy your holiday. I love the card you've created - a lovely composition with the stencil and stamps. Thanks for joining the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

Furrbster said...

TThat is brilliant news about your cancer! Thanks for sharing this brilliant card with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...