Saturday 31 December 2016

O' Christmas Tree

Evening,
How are you all doing? Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas. We had a nice relaxing and quiet time which was lovely.
I've been having a play today with some clarity stamp letters that I got for Christmas from my friends Sheila and Tom... I love them thank you. So useful. 

I wanted to do a card for the Clarity Stamp challenge which runs out today. My favourite carol is O'Christmas Tree but I didn't have any Christmas stamps so I made my own stencil from a tree die and used the stamp shown below to add some texture.  This is my last Christmas card of 2016. A little head start for next year.
Hope you like it.

Challenge:

I'm feeling so much better with my Asthma today so I've made some banana loaf buns and a quiche for tea. The buns didnt rise much but taste okay. Must go as tea is nearly ready.
Have a nice night whatever you're up to.
Hugs Debbie xx

5 comments:

crafty said...

I like your trees good luck in the clarity challenge x

brenda said...

How clever to make your own stencil Debby and it's made super cards along with the stamp.

Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year and many thanks for your friendship in 2016.

B x

Shelagh Metselaar said...

Very clever! Best wishes in the challenge and for 2017. !;~}

sheila said...

Such a wonderful idea crafting hugs xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 314 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...